Workshop_PMAA16: International Workshop on Parallel Matrix Algorithms and Applications_Bordeaux (France)du 06 juillet 2016 au 08 juillet 2016
The 9th International Workshop on Parallel Matrix Algorithms and Applications (PMAA16) will be held in Bordeaux (France) and will run from July 6 to 8, 2016
The workshop aims at being a forum for an exchange of ideas, insights and experiences in different areas of parallel computing (Multicore, Manycores and GPU) and applications in which matrix algorithms are employed.
The PMAA16 workshop will bring together experts and researchers from diverse disciplines with a common interest in matrix computation. The purpose of the workshop is to discuss recent developments in various aspects of parallel matrix algorithms and to bring together mathematicians, computational scientists and engineers.
The workshop will focus on:
- Parallel methods for solving large sparse or dense linear systems of equations.
- Parallel eigenvalue and singular value computations.
- Automatic tuning and performance modeling.
- Novel architectural paradigms (e.g. accelerator and multicore) and their use in matrix computations and applications.
- Large scale scientific applications from diverse fields which have an emphasis on parallel matrix computation.
For more information, see here